Contact info:

Stacy Ingham teaches Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in the tradition of the late Sri K Pattabhi Jois, and the Moon Sequence from Matthew Sweeney's Vinyasa Krama. Ashtanga Yoga of Cary (AYC) encompasses classes Stacy teaches at studios in Cary and Apex, NC. A variety of classes are available from introductory/led classes to a fully accessible Mysore program open to all levels and abilities. Please contact Stacy directly for registration and location information and any other questions.

email Stacy Ingham
by phone: 919-880-9409
Website: www.ashtangayogacary.com

Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery
Mysore Intensive February 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, I don't know about you all, but I'm jumping into 2012 with both feet! I helped lead the New Year's Day Yoga Mala at Yoga Garden on Sunday - which was really great, by the way! Very inspirational! We chose a "word of the year" to meditate on during the mala, and I chose Tapas - translated as burning zeal, enthusiasm, dedication. I'm looking forward to how that will play out this year - I have lots of ideas, and hope you will join me on my journey!

The rest of this week will be a busy one for me, with Power Flow at Yoga Garden on Thursday 12:30-1:30, and Moon at the Blue on Friday 6:30-8pm - on top of my regular schedule of classes. Details at the right - hope to see you all somewhere this week!

1 comment: