Contact info:

Stacy Ingham teaches Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga in the tradition of the late Sri K Pattabhi Jois, and the Moon Sequence from Matthew Sweeney's Vinyasa Krama. Ashtanga Yoga of Cary (AYC) encompasses classes Stacy teaches at studios in Cary and Apex, NC. A variety of classes are available from introductory/led classes to a fully accessible Mysore program open to all levels and abilities. Please contact Stacy directly for registration and location information and any other questions.

email Stacy Ingham
by phone: 919-880-9409
Website: www.ashtangayogacary.com

Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery
Mysore Intensive February 2012

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

September Updates

Well, my month-long study program with Matthew Sweeney is drawing to a close, and it has truly been a transformative experience. I can't wait to share what I've learned!

With school starting tomorrow, my fall schedule is returning to normal, though with a few tweaks, so check it out at right. Here are some highlights:

I'm offering Mysore sessions at my home studio on Thursdays and Fridays at 11:30-1:30pm, and Saturdays at 9:00-11:00am...STARTING TOMORROW!! Let me know if you'd like to attend these classes and I'll save you a spot. inghamsk@gmail.com or 919-880-9409 Moving forward, I'll tweak the times/days for these sessions WITH YOUR INPUT...please let me know what you'd like to see on the schedule...including beginner classes and/or moon classes etc...

The Thursday morning Ashtanga at Blue Lotus is being cancelled beginning September 1, so tomorrow (August 25)is the last of that class BUT...

Beginning September 1, I'll be adding an Ashtanga Guided Practice at 5:30-6:45 at Evolve Namaste in Cary. I hope you'll join me for that practice.

Beginning August 29, I'm returning to the Yoga Garden for Mondays 7:15-8:30pm Ashtanga Guided Practice Level 1/2. Thanks to Zora for covering for me earlier this month!

Labor Day weekend the following classes are cancelled: Saturday morning Mysore 9-11am at AYC; Sunday morning Guided Moon Sequence 9:30-11am at Evolve namaste; Monday morning Ashtanga 11:30-1:00 at Blue Lotus in Raleigh.

Please join me at Yoga Garden on Labor Day at 7:15 for Guided Ashtanga level 1/2 to start your short week off well!

AND...Saturday September 10 at Yoga Garden, I'll be offering a free Intro to Ashtanga workshop from 12-1:30pm. This is your chance to see what it's all about! I'll start with a short discussion and warm up and then we'll do a short beginning Ashtanga practice together. Hope to see you there!

Friday, September 16 6:30-8pm, Guided Moon Sequence at Blue Lotus in Raleigh - join me for this wonderful, grounding practice!

Namaste

Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment